Want to improve the financial fitness of your business?
Empower your social enterprise to achieve sustainable growth and impact. Every business decision you make is reflected in the financial health of the organisation. Whether you are at the beginning of your journey or been operating for a decade, BDO is proud to invite you to a limited-series of two half-day business financials workshops delivered in-person in Mackay, Cairns and Rockhampton.
Delivered by the financial education team at BDO Australia, your facilitators lean upon their experience empowering business leaders from for-profit, not-for-profit, family business and technology startups – now delivering a specialist workshop series for social enterprises across Queensland.
While tailored specifically for the nuances of social enterprises, these workshops welcome founders, leadership, management, and operators from not-for-profits who seek to operate a trading business unit, small businesses who have social cause, or organisations making impact in their communities through trading with purpose.
Underpinned by a rich educational philosophy, these workshops are interactive, engaging and provide practical resources and tools. They are designed to bring social enterprise leaders through a transformative journey covering critical financial concepts that are fundamental for success.
This workshop series is supported by the Queensland Government Department of Small Business and Training through the Social Enterprise Jobs Fund.
In this intensive one day in-person workshop, you will learn how to review and validate your pricing strategy and business model for scale. You will explore the treatment of foreign income and revenue sources and their attributes. With a focus on pricing strategies and potential new revenue streams for social enterprises, you will gain insights and control of the four main types of revenue models that your startup can generate and discover how these revenue types influence your cash flow, investment options and company valuation.
This program is ideal for social enterprise founders who:
- Are looking to understand their pricing strategy and revenue streams further
- Want to analyse their pricing-market fit
- Want to improve their understanding of their cash flow and investment options
- Want to explore key industry benchmarks for revenue streams
- Review their pricing strategy.
What will you learn in the Revenue Opportunities for Social Enterprises Program?
BDOs financial education programs are interactive, engaging and provide practical resources and tools. They are designed to teach social enterprise founders’ critical financial concepts.
You will learn how to:
- Identify additional revenue opportunities for your social enterprise
- Determine the cost of goods sold for each of your revenue streams
- Calculate gross profitability in your social enterprise
- Explain the relationship between price and volume
- Model different pricing strategies for your products and services
- Build a 12-month revenue model for your social enterprise.
CLICK TO REGISTER