Are you a Community Development Legend looking to tackle your next project within an exciting, challenging and engaging new role? Then this is the role for you!
With a passion for the diverse social enterprise sector, you will work with a dedicated team in the heart of Brisbane's CBD to build systems and deliver programs which aim to grow the social enterprise sector in Queensland.
Some of your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate the development and implementation of the social enterprise ecosystem
- Engage and build strong relationships with stakeholders, including social entrepreneurs, sector leaders, volunteers, contractors, and relevant industry partners
- Work closely with the CEO and team to manage project resources and activities
- Lead regional event planning across key regional areas
- Build community development systems for the growth of the sector
- Process mapping and program designs
- Working within tight budgetary restraints
Ideally the successful candidate will demonstrate:
CLICK HERE TO GO TO SEEK.com
- Proven experience in a community development role
- Knowledge of social enterprise
- Strong stakeholder engagement background
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Inventive, innovative, and creative approach
- Strong IT proficiency
- Project management and community facilitation skills
- Ability to travel as required
This role will be on a fixed term contract directly with our client for the duration of this 18-month project. This is a Part Time role working 4 days per week.