Social Traders released the Pace 2023 report that showcases the incredible economic and impact contributions of certified social enterprises – helping you keep pace with the latest insights and emerging trends.
With 37 data points from 518 certified social enterprises, over the span of six years, the report is the richest and longest data collection in Australia to date. They are pleased to say since 2022, certified social enterprises are growing and delivering impact in spades.
- 31K people have been employed by certified social enterprises
- 45% of people employed would usually be shut out of work
- $2.25B total revenue achieved
- $1.74B of total revenue coming from trade activity
- 31% ($690M) of total revenue is reinvested into delivering impact
Download the report here.