Summit Migration is a Social Enterprise that offers free legal advice and significantly reduced cost immigration assistance to refugee applicants and their families. Summit Migration invests the profit from its commercial immigration practice to offer an accessible refugee support program. Whether you're seeking protection in Australia, looking to review your refusal decision, seeking work rights or wanting to reunite with your family, Summit Migration is able to assist.
There are a number of different migration services that we can assist with:
- TPV/SHEV application and re-application
- IAA applications
- AAT applications for merits review
- Ministerial intervention requests
- Applications for work rights for asylum seekers on BVE
- Onshore protection visas
- Citizenship applications for protection visa holders
- Split family visa applications
We also provide community legal education to the refugee community on the above topics. Contact us today to find out how we can help you.