Both the Hope Street Café and Hope on Boundary Café offer Supported Traineeships with a Recognised Hospitality Qualification at our Hope Street Cafés. The cafés operate in partnership with Axiom College and the local hospitality scene and are an inclusive community asset and hub. This training is funded by the Department of Employment, Small Business and Training – Skilling Queenslanders for Work and there are no out of pocket expenses for participation in the program.
The Course offers:
- 20 week paid traineeship at Hope Street Café (30 hours per week)
- Certificate 1 Hospitality from Axiom College
- Learning and support with Work Readiness, Job Search, Resume and Cover letter writing and Interview skills
- Training in a commercial café with mentoring and skill building from industry professionals
- Pathways to creating industry and community connections
- Training delivered by industry professionals onsite at Hope Street Cafés in West End and South Brisbane.
Supported through Micah Projects, we can offer support and services to help Trainees achieve their goals including:
- Uniforms and transport
- Individual support with training and study
- Career pathway development and advice.
For more information or to register your interest and assess your eligibility please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0439 405 565.