Neighbours Aid was created to empower communities in developing nations to reach their potential through education, medical care, capacity building, food production and the development of sustainable projects. Neighbours Aid partners with local NGO's to tackle the root causes of poverty and injustice in order to provide a sustainable future for all people regardless of race, religion or gender. Our funds are primarily raised through our opportunity shops, child sponsorship and donations.
WHO BENEFITS FROM NEIGHBOURS AID?
- The local community who receive good quality used items at reasonable prices.
- The environment - goods are recycled instead of going into land fill.
- Our wonderful volunteers & staff who make lasting friendships while partnering with us to change our world.
- Work experience & training for job seekers.
- over 2000 disadvantage children & their communities in Malawi, Kenya, India, Israel & Fiji.