Council is offering Brisbane-based social enterprises the opportunity to apply for a completely funded ticket to the SEWF via a bursary. Social enterprises are only eligible to apply for one package per business. Each package includes:
- 1 x general admission ticket to the SEWF
- 1x bus tour ticket
Businesses may choose to have one staff member attend both events, or may allocate the SEWF ticket (28-29 September) to one staff member, and the bus tour ticket (26 September) to another.
To be eligible to apply for a bursary package, your business must:
- be physically located in the Brisbane area
- have been trading for a minimum of 12 months
- be driven by a public or community purpose
- derive most of its income from trade, not donations or grants
- use a portion of its profits to work towards its social mission
- the Social Enterprise bus tour will take place on 26 September and the SEWF will run from 28 - 29 September 2022. Social enterprises applying for the program will be expected to attend all three days.